Friday, September 24, 2010

The Beginning

So, I had a random thought today to start a blog about my thoughts on the Book of Mormon. I hope that this blog will help me be consistent in my study and force me to think more about what I am studying. Learning is more effective when you write it down and share what you learn with others, right? As a sub-reason for why I decided to start this blog, maybe someone will read it and learn something new.

I hope that by studying, pondering, and writing I will gain a stronger testimony of the Book of Mormon and of my Savior. In fact, one of the major reasons the Book of Mormon was written was to convince all people that Jesus is the Christ (see the title page). I have seen that happen in my life and in the lives of many others.

This is a little awkward writing to myself, but if you are reading this, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy it.

JE

No comments:

Post a Comment